Our Pro Series D pumps are designed for high head, lower volume applications. They may be able to be self-installed, but generally with deep wells we recommend using a local installer who has the equipment to lower the pump/cable/pipe safely.
Our Pro Series D systems use hearty USA 3-Phase Motors and 3.9″ Pump Ends. Our controllers are the best in the world and allow customization and optimization based on sun and season. While the four systems outline below are our most popular sizes, we regularly help design systems with pumps up to 6″ and 7.5 HP for larger projects.
– Brushless Submersible Motor (3 Phase 220v, 3.9” Diameter)
– 2.2 kW Rated Solar Controller (takes DC Voltage from Solar Panel array +Auto-Switch to run with 220v Grid or Generator when not enough solar)
– Large Float Switch for use as high water tank sensor
– Stainless Steel Pump End (sized to your well and water needs)
– Solar Array in Mono/Poly Aluminum-framed UL Solar Panels
– All connector cables from solar panels to controller
– DC cut-off disconnect switch rated for your array, plug and play with MC4s
– Simplified Wiring Diagrams for easy hookup
– Consulting re: Mounting solar array with Schedule 40 pipe at Fixed Angle
– Phone & Email support before and during installation